quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2008

When You´re Gone

Hold on to love, that is what I do
Now that I´ve found you.
And from above, everythinig´s stinking, They´re not around you.
And in the night, I could be helpless.
I could be lonely, sleeping without you.
And in the day, everything´s complex.
There´s nothing simple, when I´m not around you.
But, I miss you when you´re gone, That is what I do.
And its going to carry on, That is what I knew.
Hold on to my hands, I feel like sinking, sinking without you.
And to my mind, everything stinking, stinking without you.
And in the night I could be helpless. I could be lonely, sleeping without you.
And in the day, everythig´s complex. There´s nothing simple when I´m not around you.
And I miss you when you´re gone, That is what I do
And its going to carry on, that is what I knew.

(The Cranberries)

Nenhum comentário: